This year we are excited to have reduced the registration rates for the Founder’s and Early Registration periods from what they were for our last CLN Institute. We are also excited for the first time to offer an installment payment plan for individuals registering by August 31.
Please understand this is a very expensive conference to run, as we bring in amazing experts from around the country and around the world for this event. Plus to ensure maximum learning we have small outdoor workshops typically with only 25 to 30 participants per workshop leader.
This year Tenaya Lodge will be handling room reservations directly. Accommodation reservations will be available starting in mid-March through a link that will be posted on this page. If you’ve already registered for the institute before the link is available, we will email you the link when it is live.
When making reservations
at Tenaya Lodge
Tenaya Lodge is a luxury mountain resort located next to Yosemite National Park in Fish Camp, California. It is a simply gorgeous resort in the style of the great old National Park lodges. The rooms are well appointed and you will not be disappointed. The resort includes indoor and outdoor pools and whirlpools, a full spa, game room, multiple restaurants and a deli store.
The room rate for the CLN Institute at Tenaya Lodge will be $215 per night per room, plus a $15 resort fee (Normally $30 per night), and taxes. The rate is the same for double queen or single king room. If you are looking to share a room and need roommate please contact Paul Roberts at The Childplay Institute. We will do our best to help match folks together, but cannot be responsible for the reservation.
- Please note that we have reserved a limited number of rooms at this rate which significantly discounted from their usual rate at this time of year.
- Guests unable to use the Tenaya Lodge online reservation system can make their reservation by calling (800) 635-5807, option #1 and identify they are with the Childplay Institute, or using the group code 31I7RU to receive the group rate.
- Attendees who want to enjoy the area and extend their stay beyond the dates of the conference MUST make their reservation by calling the reservation line directly and mention the Childplay Institute, group code 31I7RU as they cannot book extended stays online. For guests arriving prior to or staying after the dates indicated on this contract, rates will be offered based on availability and will be subject to current room rates and reservation restrictions at the time the reservation is requested. The same rate may be available, but you MUST call their reservations staff to confirm the availability. The Tenaya Lodge shows no availability for the entire month of October and that is simply not accurate. They recently upgraded to a new reservation system and this is a glitch in the system. That being said if you do want to add days before or after then please make those reservations as soon as possible to ensure availability.
- If booking online, and you are prompted that reservations are sold out, please have your call the reservation line for assistance. There are many reasons that they may receive this message.
- All individual guest rooms must be cancelled 7 days or more prior to arrival for the guest to receive a full refund.
- All reductions to a guest's length of stay must be received 48 hours or more prior to arrival. If a reduction in room nights is made after 48 hours of arrival, the guest will be required to pay for the full original length of stay.
- All early departures, no shows and late arrivals will be charged the contracted nightly rate for each night the reserved room is not occupied by the individual.
- If booking online, and you are prompted that reservations are sold out, please have your attendees call the reservation line for assistance. There are many reasons that they may receive this message.
- Any reservations requests received after the September 5, 2019 date will be subject to availability and based on current room rates and reservation restrictions at the time the reservation is requested. The check-in time is 4:00 PM and the check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- When making a reservation a fee of one night room and tax will be charged at the time of booking. As noted above, it is refundable if the reservation is cancelled more than seven days prior to the reservation.
There are a couple of other small lodges in the Fish Camp area. The closest open campground is Wawona in Yosemite National Park. Please note that camp ground reservations can be very difficult to get in Yosemite National Park. Since our program runs from morning into the evening on Sunday and Monday, and until 4:30 pm on Tuesday, we encourage you to stay at Tenaya Lodge. Oakhurst is the nearest town about 14 miles away on a good but winding road, and about a thirty-minute drive on Highway 41 from Tenaya Lodge .